My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, June 08, 2006
    Who change my tooth brush?
    Technology are getting faster and it evolves so fast even my tooth brush evolves. Who the hell invented the electrical tooth brush? Why can't they leave the simplicity of the tooth brush alone!

    See how fast technology leaving us behind. Heck even after turning my computer, i know the computer is learning something behind my back!




    Toys...oh boy. Remember how fun it was to play with sharp pointing metal? But kids nowdays are playing with rounded-corner-interlocking Lego. Ooo...that is so not fun. Remember how our parents forced us to play with the wooden horse? That was fun right?

    I remember the good old days where encouraging our friends to hurt themself still legal. Really, it was legal back in the 70's but now we can even smack our kid at the back. Yes, the goverment actually formed a Child Act...that is not fun. Back in the 70's, we can encourage our friend to hurt themself and nobody will shout at us. If my friend is playing on the swing i can legally tell him to go faster and higher and when he reach the highest heights, i'll thell him to jump.

    Linux, iPod, Vista, Wii, PSP and more weird names keep on coming. Heck, i still trying to figure out what's wrong with Windows and a new version of OS already on sale. Just install Linux and a new version just relesead to public. Same goes for Playstation, i'm not even half done reading the manual and they already selling PS3.

    Can we press the pause button for technology?
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:53 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB