My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, June 09, 2006
    Look i just kill a fish.
    My little nephew just murdered a fish. I asked him how did he kill the poor gold fish. "I just drown it in the water by adding more water." Kids nowdays...grrrr.

    I'm sure the fish was a happy swimmer when they saw more water coming in but nooooo....somebody decided to drown them with it. That's not how my nephew kill those poor fish. That little lad add ice cubes into the fish tank and after 20 seconds, he add some hot water! Uhh...instant mummified for that poor fish.

    Adding some hot water after the ice will kill not only the fish but also the African lion for God sake.

    Can we survive the "hot water" effect in terms of blogging? How about the "ice effect"? Can bloggers make it to see the sun tomorrow? What hot and ice effect? Figure out for yourself, i'm not telling you any.

    Ok, i'll tell you. For me, more blogger are writing about things they don't completely understand. For example, a blogger that loves cat decide to write about GNU/Linux. Sure that guy can copy and paste article from the internet but in the long run, can he stick to that topic? If that guy really know what he just wrote, i'm fine with it but what if it's the other way around?

    The original topic or theme is the "hot water" or "ice cube" or it can be both at the same time. Writting about things you are not really into is what this whole post about. It just like a comedian with a bad joke and try to go along with it. I know i'm talking riddle but it seems no easy way to explain it to you.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 2:42 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB