My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, June 08, 2006
    Don't buy beauty magazine just to read their "Lose weight" column.
    Do you realize those "Lose Weight" articles are the same with one another? In my hand right now, i have 4 magazine showing readers how to lose weight. After ten minutes, it only come down to 2 way.

    1. Eat less.
    2. Workout more.

    Now, someone actually bought those magazine (yes, 4 of them)! Don't you feel like being cheated? The person who bought the magazines want to cut down those inches will find out they are the same tips. Happy workout.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:23 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB