My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, May 04, 2006
    RSS hack to rip video from YouTube.
    This is not the best way to rip video from YouTube but it is faster. You don't have to login to YouTube (YT) and wait all the result to load. Simple yet fun to try. I'm using their RSS for this hack.

    Tools you need to have:
    1. Firefox or any browser that supports Flash.
    2. RSSOwl for your main source.

    Now that i have covered the tool, shal we start?

    Install RSSOwl and run it. Go to YT website and stream down their RSS using RSSOwl. Several RSS for you to pick according to your greedy needs.

    Update the RSS from RSSOwl and now you're ready to watch some nice video without have to wait the whole website to load. Copy the full url of the flash movie into your browser or stand-alone Flash player. You can watch a tutorial made by me using CamStudio [freeware].
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:28 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB