My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, April 07, 2006
    Sodipodi freeware vector editor.
    If you want to make some nice vector graphic, try Sodipodi. Small and easy to understand and doesn't take much of your system resources. How can i forget to mention Sodipodi before? Maybe i'm a big fan of GIMP.

    Sodipodi will work fine in Windows 98SE, ME, XP and GNU/Linux. The best part of this editor is, you can run it in floating windows. Meaning you can easily move around the menu and editor tabs.

    If you're looking for a light-weight and free vector editor, get Sodipodi. Running their beta version for Windows, some hick-ups while running the app. You need to tweak little bit but don't worry, it's easy to tweak it.

    You need to install the latest GTK+ 2 in order to tweak Sodipodi to work on your Windows ( ME, XP, 98SE ). After you have install the latest GTK+2 and Sodipodi goto C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\GTK\2.0\bin ( default path ). Copy ZLIB1.dll and rename the copy as ZLIB-1.dll. That should fix the problem.

    Remember, this post was base on the beta version. It might work for me but not for you. Happy painting.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:58 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB