My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, April 03, 2006
    Save YouTube, Google Video for offline viewing using FireFox.



    I just love Firefox as my main browser and i love YouTube too. Streaming a video took so much time so i decided to look for a way to download the video.

    You can download the videos using Firefox script or you can use even simpler method. First, using Firefox shall we. You can get Firefox from my blog. Here we go:

    1. Install firefox and run the setup. Fairly easy to install Firefox, just click next couple of times.
    2. Get the Greasemonkey for Firefox.
    3. Close Firefox and re-open it.
    4. Install the extensions for YouTube and Google Video.
    5. You'll see "Save as" on top of your browser ( in red ).

    Please read this entire post before sending me hate-mail if you can't play the video.

    Once you have downloaded the video you need the install the player. Don't be surprise if the video is in PHP ( get_php ) extension. Just rename it to YouTube_Video_Name.flv or anything you want. Don't forget to put the ".flv".

    Now the easy way to get your video for offline viewing. Paste the full url of the video from YouTube or Google video and paste it here. I've told you it was easy. Now, hop along and enjoy your fresh video. Happy viewing.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 2:28 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB