My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, April 13, 2006
    No to you but yes to others--Adsense in conflict.
    I just can figure out where's the "fine-thin" line in Adsense policy. Maybe i'm wrong about this but like Malcom Gladwell said in his book; it's seem just not right.



    Above is a snapshot of Adsense Image Ads format. What's wrong with it? Yes, a word click on the image. Maybe it's okay for the AdWord advertiser to use it but for us, another warning email from Adsense team for fraud clicks.

    Will we ( publishers ) get a warning or worst, a complete ban from Adsense? It's not our fault if someone actually clicked on the ads but who will get the slap in the face?

    Many complaints about Adsense "pushed" their publisher off their seat. Some said it's not fair they are the one who get the penalties for something out of their control. Adsense never give out the best solution for tracking fraud clicks. To be honest, i never read a complete rock solid TOS about fraud click from Adsense and what fraud really mean to them.

    Adsense will protect their AdWords Advertisers and i do respect that matter but who will protect the publishers? Example, i have Adsense on my blog and the clicks are getting crazy lately. How do i track those clicks? Using Adsense Channel? As we all know, my blog is on Blogspot and as a free blog provider Blogspot doesn't provide me tracking device like PHP or installing scripts.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:55 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB