My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, April 17, 2006
    My underpant is my cat? I need to see a doctor vet.
    Last night, as usual i went to bed after the midnight news. My king size bed is located next to the bedroom window. My wife always leave the front light on every night so that our bed is not in total darkness.

    There i was preparing to sleep and i can see something moving really fast. It was really fast even my eyes can't figure out what it was. It looks like a rag or something.

    I stood near the window, peeking at the spooky thing i just saw. Yup, my cat is playing under my underpant. So many toys in this world, why would Tembang ( my cat ) play with my underpant? I don't know and i don't care if my cat is on drugs! It just gave me a spooky feeling.

    That's why i told my wife not to put the cats outside the house, they will get creative and do weird things with our clothes.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:28 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB