My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, April 06, 2006
    The Millionaire Meditation-- FREE to download.
    I just love reading stuff like this and thte best part of it is, it's FREE! Don't you just love free stuff? Forget about the price, the most important thing is the content of the eBook.

    This eBook from Paul B. Farrell gives out tips and ways to overcome problem or chanllenges by using meditation. On the cover of the eBook printed "The Offical Handbook for Wall Street Corporate America & Entrepreneurs" and the author said it will work.

    Maybe Paul should consider a shorter title for his book next time. Study shown that the best title should be written in 6-8 words. People just scan the tile and if it's too long, the book will never leave the bookstore.

    Get your The Millionaire Meditation and maybe you can learn something from it.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 10:41 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB