My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, April 18, 2006
    If splog is spamblog, what is sptag?
    This really disturbing for me. The same tag for Digg, Delicious and so many others that i don't want to remember. No, i'm not mad just not feeling good about this new type of spam. I'll call it sptag.

    Sptag ( i made up the word so don't start Wiki me yet ) is Spam Tagging. The same news from Digg right up to Tecnorati and i'm not going to waste my time reading the same re-post and re-cycle the same thing.

    In Digg the title read as something like "The best 10 armpit trick" but in other bookmarking it's "Show this trick to your girlfriend" but it only leads to the same post.

    Are we seeing spammer using social bookmarking as their new assult weapon? Social bookmarking providers should create a new system to scan tag from each other to make sure no duplicate tag pointing to the same link.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:20 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB