My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, April 04, 2006
    How to catch Leprechauns.
    A Leprechaun is an Irish "elf". Leprechauns are small in size, and some say they look like a tiny, old man in a top hat and red beard. They are tricky fellows and like to play pranks on unsuspecting people. Legend says that Leprechauns are shoemakers (also called cobblers). Curiously enough, they only make one of each type of shoe. You can tell a Leprechaun is near if you hear the tapping of their hammers.

    It is very difficult to catch a tricky Leprechaun, but you can sure have fun trying! The first thing you need to do is build a trap. There is no right or wrong way to build a Leprechaun trap- via About.com


    Can we trade Leprechaun with a new computer? Just imagine, one pot of gold per elf! Wow, now i can't get myself a new SATA hard drive with a dual AMD processor.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:11 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB