My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, April 14, 2006
    Girl's Letter To Apple Gets Legalese Reply.



    (CBS 5) You wouldn't think a letter from a third-grader could change a company's corporate practices.

    But that's apparently exactly what happened after CBS 5 became interested in an unusual complaint from a viewer.

    A South Bay mom told CBS 5 that her young daughter's letter offering suggestions on how to improve the Apple iPod prompted a harsh response from the company. - via CBS5


    Steve Jobb, what's going on? A legal letter to a third grader? Wow, i wonder how many legal letter sent to Bill Gates over these years. Apple politely apologize for the letter and that is good. Next time if your child wrote a letter to the Big Boys, tell them that their letter is being checked by the CIA or FBI.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 1:00 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB