My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, March 22, 2006
    First finance next Google Health?



    What else in the Google teams mind? They covered almost everything but not health. They have their own Google Finance, Google Mobile, Google that Google this. Pretty heavy work load for their think tank.

    Maybe i'm wrong but everything is possible when it comes to Google. They can integrate Google Health with Froogle, AdWord, Adsense or any of their Lab service. By using their huge cached database, i'm sure Google can release their own health service pulling info from multiple source.

    Health products and health care service is making billion of dollars per year and it's growing even faster during mid 90's. If you look at the popular searched keywords, health is on the third spot after webhosting and finance. Hey wait, Google also offers finance! Ermm...am i on the right track predicting Google's next move?

    The only thing Google haven't "test the water" is Operating System. Well, so many debate about Google going to release their own OS using Linux. But maybe it's wise for Google not to touch the OS market because Linux is doing it nicely. I'm not going to install OS with load full of Google service allover my OS. After the court asked Google to hand over their database, it's better to stay away from Google OS, just my honest opinion.

    Will we see Google Cooking in their "to-do" list? Go ask Larry.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 11:16 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB