My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, February 17, 2006
    Wear your nametag please.
    Scott Ginsberg wears his nametag for the last 5 years and going to wear it for the rest of his life! The reason, it will him you more approcable. Wow, this is great in making friends or business partners.

    Scott also being featured in Wall Street Journal by Jeffrey Zaslow called "First Impressions Get Faster".


    "Sure, humans have always made snap judgments. But as our culture swirls faster and faster, first impressions are being indulged at hyper speed..."

    "In St. Louis, Scott Ginsberg, 26 years old, is now testing theories about first impressions. For more than 5 years, every day, he has worn a nametag that says, 'HELLO, my name is Scott.' The former marketing student says the nametag allows people to develop a first impression of him in seconds. His goal is to appear friendly and more approachable, and to tap into those instincts of others. Women who mock or ignore him probably aren't right for him, he says. But those who engage in conversation about the nametag learn things about him that lead beyond first impressions."-via Scott's blog.


    Would you wear your nametag 24/7? It took huge courage and shaving off your ego a bit. For me, i'm thinking about it.....hard.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:41 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB