My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, February 22, 2006
    Microsoft Wndows Vista.
    MS Vista was said to be the most stable OS from Microsoft using 64bit coding. With their tagline "Brings Clarify To Your World" MS tends to market it's 64bit OS early 2006.

    Linux already running on 64bit and so does Vista. We will see more complex software soon and again stability is the main issue. But, is it smooth enough to run Vista before hitting the stores? A reader of mine emailed me this photo and i don't know if this photo is real or a fake.



    Notice the "Blue Screen Of D"? Yup, the computer is sitting next to a MS Vista bunting. My fingers are itching to type "Install Linux!" but i'll try to keep them off the keyboard.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 5:12 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB