My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, February 06, 2006
    Happy Birthday to Roadrunner.
    I remember back then when i'll buy album with Roadrunner logo on it because i know that album is a serious heavy metal album. Yes, Roadrunner is 25 years old and it's getting stronger everyday.

    What more to ask for a birthday party? An album full of Roadrunner's All-Stars playing heavy metal, that's what it's all about. Lead by 4 leaders, this album is full of great musician such as Corey Beaulieu (Trivium), Glen Benton (Deicide), Dez Fafara (DevilDriver) and more are making loud noise with old school metal right up to death metal. Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Dino Cazares (ex-Fear Factory), Robert Flynn (Machine Head) and Matt Heafy (Trivium) are the leaders and they are the icons in heavy and hard rock.




    In June 2004, Roadrunner's owner, Cees Wessels, asked me to come up with an idea to celebrate Roadrunner's 25th anniversary,” recalls A&R visionary Monte Conner. “I knew that for it to be really special, we would need to come up with a record that involved many musicians, one that was truly a collaboration on a grand scale, with songs written by, played by and sung by different people. An album that would cover the entire history of Roadrunner and feature some of our most legendary artists from the past, right up to and including musicians from our newest signings.


    With 56 artists and 45 bands, this is the album for heavy metallers and the CD will be always playing in my player. I'm not a fan of Korn or Limp Bizkit but yes i do listen to their album but this All-Star album is huge.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:08 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB