My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, February 22, 2006
    The 5 Best Timewaster Websites
    I found this link and this is fun. Okay, now i'm feeling a bit guily about playing this "timewaster" website. Some are fun but some are just took too much time LOL. If you are online during office hour, don't visit these website or you'll forget about fetching your kids from school.

    1. Darth Outsmart you - Nice game but very demanding ( grrrr...)
    2. Draw your dream house - Draw it, save it and do whatever you want with your house.
    3. Home Run - Drunken master for you to smack around.
    4. The Dancing Skeleton - Aaaa...a classic video of the dancing deadman.
    5. Beauty and the re-touch - Oh, how painful the truth is. This is how a photographer retouches a fashion model with average-level looks and converts her into a knockout bombshell Cover Girl. See a real-life digital disassembly of a magazine cover... and the real truth underneath.

    6. I'm bored - Funny and hilarious website that will make you laugh.

    7. Blogspot - Oucchhh....that was hard.

    So you think you're a smart guy eh? Why not take this test.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:44 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB