My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, January 04, 2006
    Jamloceng add a bookmarkings for 2006.
    From the last year's trend, social bookmarking is huge. Delicious, Technorati and Digg are the big player in social bookmarking. From my view, social bookmarking can add a huge promotion to your site or blog. After my content, you can see four icons for you to choose from.

    So this year, i decided to add social bookmarking in my blog. This is a new feature so you can add my article that you found interesting. All you need to do is click any icon or all the icons to add my articles to the social bookmarking. You can add my article(s) according the categories you choose. I've tested using Delicious and i can see more traffic coming to my blog in just a week span.

    A great way to understand about Social Bookmarking is from DLib. I hope my social bookmarking can improve my blog and help you in getting the right info.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:21 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB