My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, January 16, 2006
    Adsense and AdWords diving into tagging?
    First, let me say something here. My offline work getting bigger and that is why i haven't blog for about a week or so. I can only read and reply some emails from you ( the readers ). Reading and replying about 20-30 emails daily is not my full-time job so i hope all you guys understand why some of your emails are not answered by me.

    Now let us talk about the topic shall we. Tagging or social bookmarking is getting huge spotlights nowdays and maybe this can be a new trend of advertising. Who is the grand daddy of ads today? Yup, Adsense and AdWords of course. Let me clear things up, i'm not saying Google Adsense and AdWords are actually diving into tags ads but this is just my point of view.

    Well, tagging is no different compared to Adsense AdLinks where they advertiser bid on certain keywords. But what if Google decided to team-up with Technorati, Digg or other social bookmarking provider? I'm sure Google will make more revenue from tagging and this can be a new ads format for publishers.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 1:37 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB