My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, December 09, 2005
    Pajama project.
    What is Pajama Project? As we all know pajama is what we wear when we sleep at night. No, i'm not giving you tips about pajama but this project going to be big soon. Pajama Project is my big project that i hope i can share with you.

    I'm hoping i can launch this project soon. This is not for my benefit only but for all of us. I'm not going to re-invent the wheel but just to make our ride smoother. You can be greedy by not sharing this project with your friends and that's ok for me but why not share this project with your friends and family. I know Pajama Project going to be big and fast for both of us. The question is, are we ready? I'm sure we are ready for Pajama Project.

    How big is big? Big enough for all of us. Not big enough for you? Pajama Project IS big for all of us, that i can guarantee you. So, what's the catch? No catch and no strings what so ever. Just my private goal that i want to share with you all. I know some of you might say "If it's so private, why share with us?". Come on, Jamloceng just loves to share for free and you know it right?

    Do you really want to know what is Pajama Project?

    Before i tell you about Pajama Project, i need you to do me a small favour. Please share this project so that we all can gain a brighter future. Can you do that for me? No money, no fee style....just plain old free info. Remember, this info is free to copy. Don't just copy my module and keep it to yourself. That's not fair right?

    How important it is to share you might ask. It's so important that i'm ready to launch it soon. Yes, that important.

    Ok, now it's the time to tell you what is Pajama Project. I want to work from home. That simple eh? Not really but i know i can reach my goal. Why i want to work from home? To answer that, i want to ask you a question. Would you rather work at your work place or at home? Many people already quit their day job and work from home, just like Joel Comm who is making $25,000 monthly. To view his revenue, click here and judge it yourself.

    You too can work from home and enjoy your time with family, friends and going for a vacation like nobody cares. Did i said free? Ok, it's half truth. You need a tiny amount of money to start but you'll get back your money plus extras. For the rest, it's free. I'm talking about using Adsense to generate income. Free to use but Adsense will pay you.

    If you're ready to start your own Pajama Project, please get your advance tips about Adsense. During holiday seasson, you'll get a nice big price cut and money-back-guarantee. Don't believe me? With almost 50% cut is huge cut. My Pajama Project is going smoothly and i do hope you can start your own Pajama Project. It's time to take back our time and energy from our day job. If you want to start your own Pajama Project, please click the link below.


    YES, I'M READY FOR PAJAMA PROJECT!
    posted by Jamloceng @ 1:58 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB