My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, December 23, 2005
    FireFox Extension for Adsense.
    This is my follow up regarding a FireFox extension for Adsense. The good news is, it's getting better. Before this, it only support Adsense but now you can check your Chitika and YPN.

    In my previous post, had a question about the author's intention. The question was, what if the author inserted his Adsense ID. Amit Agarwal emailed me and clearing the mist.

    You need not be worried. I am not looking to make money by tricking people to use this extension. I just use a dummy ca-digitalinspiration as a client id.
    Thanks.


    Thanks Amit for clearing this up. For those who have emailed me yesterday about this issue, i have full confidence in him. So, get it now. Talk about dummy Adsense code, you can set your Adsense for testing purpose. This is helpful if you're in the designing stage of your template. While testing your template it is wise to change you Adsense code so you don't click it like a madman. By the way, clicking your own Adsense after the test also not a good idea too.

    Here's what you have to do. Modify your Adsense ID ( pub-xxxxxxxx ) to "pub-TemplateTesting" and add another line to your Adsense code code google_adtest = "on";. This is not documented code from Adsense so use it at your own risk. It's better for you to contact their support team and ask their advice.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 6:04 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB