My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, December 19, 2005
    FireFox Adsense Tool.
    Digital Inspiration already giving out a tool for Adsense publisher. This extension for FireFox and i work smoothly. For those who haven't use FireFox before, feel free to download it from my blog. FireFox is much faster in terms of rendering and free too.

    What is an extension? Maybe you're fimiliar with the word plug-in and that is what extension all about. Before this, Adsense Preview Tool only available for IE browser but now with the extension, i don't have to switch from IE to FireFox anymore. To get the FireFox extension, please allow your FireFox to accept the installation. The format of the extension is in XPI.

    For more details about this great extension, feel free to go to Digital Inspiration or you can click the link here.

    Now my review about this tool. As an Adsense publisher, previewing my Adsense is important to get the right ads according to my content. Before this, i have to use the plug-in for IE and it's kind of slow. But with this extension, it's fast and easy to see the Adsense ads. Just right click ( just like in IE ) and you will see Preview Google Ads and click on it. You will be taken to a new page with all the great function for you to play with.


    Snapshot taken directly from Digital Inspiration.


    The best thing is, you can play with the colour template within the extension. This is great for a fast adjustment to your Adsense colour campaign. Another thing that i like about this extension is, it will show you different type of ads format according to your content. This is the biggest thing for me. Now i can entirely use FireFox for my Adsense Preview Tool. The rest is similar to the plug-in for IE.

    The question playing in my mind is, is the author inserted his own Adsense ID? I have no answer to that question. After checking the source code, it seems legal but i haven't had the chance to look at the code line-by line. I'm sure Amit Agarwal, the author not playing with us.

    If you don't want to download the extension, you can always check your Adsense by adding your URL here. Play around with it and you'll be happy with the result. Adsense publishers, get FireFox first ( from my blog ) to get the extra control.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 6:38 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB