My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, December 06, 2005
    Can you Digg,Slash and Delicious this?
    Try saying the title one more time but this time faster. Yup a new tounge twister for you to play during holiday season. I know some of us just love to read the entries from Digg, Slashdot and Delicious. How about everything in one place?

    DiggDot.us is where you should go. You can get all the updates from Digg, Slashdot and Delicious in one place. With no tagging function for us, this service for me is a win-win situation. So what is Diggdot?

    Digg, Slashdot, and del.icio.us/popular - this is a constant browsing cycle for us. So why not combine them into a unified format without all the extra chrome? We can eliminate dupes and add some extra niceities.


    Using TurboGear as the alternative to PHP, DiggDot works fine in getting the latest update from Digg, Slashdot and Delicious. DiggDot will set an auto refresh once an update found. Now you can get your RSS feeder pointing to one place. The people behind DiggDot is FrozenBear.com and they're running several service.

    If you want something easy on your eyes, try DiggDot. But i really hope they would allow us to tag from DiggDot to submit to Digg, Slashdot and Delicious. Maybe next time.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 1:50 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB