My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, November 25, 2005
    ...to WAP the story.
    What do you get if you add Jamloceng+RSS+WAP? Well, you'll get J-Wap. Mobile phone are getting smarter every single day. Most modern mobile phone support WAP for users. You can read news, browse and such with your WAP mobile phone.

    Next big wave for bloggers is to enable their blog with WAP. Even now blogger can blog from their mobile phone and it's the next big thing for us. To make use of WAP, i'm teaming with PFeeds.com to enable WAP users to read my post at anytime. Please remember, this is still in beta version so if you can't read my post don't throw any bombs yet. If everything is ok, you can more advance feature from J-Wap. Right now, it's just a test and error level.

    To read my post from your WAP mobile phone, just enter http://pfeeds.com/1380 in your mobile browser and you now can read my post. Maybe this service can add images as well. By converting my RSS to WAP, you can easily read my post without having to use a computer. No matter where you are, you can use your WAP mobile phone to view my blog.

    This new service is not guarantee to work with some of you but i have a solution to solve this problem. Just use Mobile Yahoo!. All you need to do is add my blog to your My Yahoo! and you're ready to go. For more info about Mobile Yahoo!, click here.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:16 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB