My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, November 22, 2005
    Smooth surfing generate $150 daily?
    How do you use your broadband? Surfing, emailing and that's it? Ok, you upload your website and update your blog then what? How about using your broadband or dialup to make some money? In just 1 hour you can make $150 just by using your internet. No, this time i'm not talking about Adsense mind you. I'm talking about an easy way to generate income from home using your computer.

    Today i would like to introduce to you how to make some money from home without lifting a finger. Ok, that half true but you don't have to have a website! Yup, no programming or any uploading needed if you use this method. Pretty easy to make money? Yes and no. Yes you can make $150 and no if you still reading this post.

    Do you hate watching the ads on tv? But this is something similar but you got paid watching it. Don't worry this is not a 120 seconds ads but simply a way to make money from home. Before that, who should use this extra income?

    1. Housewives.
    2. Single moms
    3. Students.
    4. Everybody.

    Free to register to get some money? Nope, i'm not pulling your leg but this is the real thing. Don't believe me? Why don't you read the testimonials below.

    Thanks a lot, i am speechless and salute you for your work keep it up that way,i and many others will support and spend more!!
    Kind reagards!!
    Happy member/investor/spender.


    Hello Members,
    I was inquiring about my account balance reading 0. I recived a reply very fast letting me know everthing was ok. The system is doing an update of all the account balances. I'm very pleased with the administration and how fast they have returned my emails everytime.
    I had a question. Excellent job and thanks for evrything!

    Regards,
    Bob S


    Hello,

    Thank you for the update...Yes the New site is outstanding and very attractive. Thank you for all the efforts of making the surf-for-cash-site more solvent, trustworthy and above all profitable.

    "Keep your SITES high"

    Gene Brown


    Once you have register as a member you will get a free $10 for you to spent. How crazy is that eh but please read on, you might want to give it a try. Now you can use your broadband as your income machine in less than 1 hour daily. You can pay your broadband bill, telephone bill and still get some nice juicy money in your pocket for you to spent. In my previous post, i'm giving away free Tablet PC during the holiday season. So, more free gift coming your way, only from Jamloceng.

    I know this long post might be boring so if you are ready to get those extra money from the internet click the link below.


    I want to join your programme.


    posted by Jamloceng @ 6:17 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB