My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, November 30, 2005
    Show me the money.
    Hi again. I do hope you feelling well. I'm searching for a simple way to track my visitors stat and right now i'm testing AddFreeStats.com. Pretty cool service with so many stats at your finger tip. I can view how many page being viewed per person, unique visits and much more. For a free service, this is the best tool for me. No, i'm not working with them in any form but just happy to give you some update. Looking at the country flags, it's nice to know that my readers are not just from Malaysia but from all over the world.

    You can see who clicked your Adsense by using their service. But, you'll never know which actual Adsense they've clicked. To use a real Adsense tracking tool, you might want to try asRep. From what i've read, this free tool can track your Adsense clicks. Did i said free? Yes, it's free to use and with their "helpdesk", you can ask anything about this tool.

    Maybe someday i'll use asRep as well if someone decided to donate to me his hosting. Nah...just joking with you. Keep a detail track of your Adsense if important. You can compare which post are getting more clicks and which are not. Yes you can track your Adsense using channel but it won't hurt to get some details.


    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:50 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB