My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, November 14, 2005
    Minor adjustment to layout
    Just finish editing my bl'og layout. With a new colour and header, it look more tidy. What do you rhink about it? Smooth colours with a contras header seem to suit my need. I'll always change my template untill i get the right touch one day. I'm looking for a simple nice looking template but easy to navigate.

    For me template is important. I hate looking at some site or bl'og with images and info all-over the place. For me, making a template simple is the best. Easy for me and you to move around is the main goal. I do hope you enjoy my new look. Got any suggestion? Drop me a line and i'll get back to you.

    Recently i'm facing a problem with Bl'ogspot. I can't make a direct post using wBloggar. The post will go into the draft section. After several times, i knew this is not my fault. Then i login to my account and noticed a weird memo from Bl'ogspot to me.

    Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.


    Spam-blog characteristics? Because i post many article at one time, i'm a bl'og spammer? That was fun don't you think so? No wonder i can't make a direct post, they flag me as a spammer. Well after giving them the info they wanted, everything went fine now. They also kind enough to reply to my problem.

    Hello,

    Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

    Sincerely,
    Bl'ogger Support


    I do hope i'll not facing the same problem again. Well, back to bussiness now.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 5:41 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB