My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, November 15, 2005
    Millionaire bl'ogger with AOL
    Weblogs Incs has been sold to AOL for $25 million. With many topics and bl'gger, they already made fortune using Adsense. With huge traffic, Jason and his team made almost 1 million from Adsense alone and several ads portal. Being a popular bl'og network, Jason manage to pick almost 100 bl'ogger to bl'og for Weblogs Inc. According to Jason's bl'og he might reach the 1 million dollars per year soon.

    AOL's agreement is the biggest price paid for a network of blogs, or Web journals, analysts said, although it is a smaller price compared with recent Internet acquisitions by media companies such as News Corp.'s (NWSa.N: Quote, Profile, Research) $580 million deal to buy Intermix Media Inc. (MIX.A: Quote, Profile, Research)-
    via Reuters.com

    This proves that you can actually make some nice income from your own bl'og. Ok, you might not make several millions for your "pets-fan" bl'og but if you make a huge network of bl'og, you can sell it to Microsoft or Sun Microsystem for $30 millions. By using Adsense, you can make some nice extra income from bl'ogging. In my bl'og, i've released some tips about Adsense and some of my readers actually saw a skyrocket figure from their Adsense.

    posted by Jamloceng @ 2:07 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB