My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, November 11, 2005
    Mailing lists update
    If you haven't join my mailing list, you can register now. Before this i'm using Notify.com for my mailing lists handling but now i'm switching to more stable and faster provider. Why must you subscribe to my mailing list? Easy, i gave out extra info about stuff happening around me and around the world. Maybe i'll slip some tips about how to make some income from internet. Don't worry, i'm not selling your email adress and spam is not the thing in my mind. I hate spams coming from mailing lists and that's why i'll never spam.

    Doing a fast search with Google, i noticed a whole bunch of mailing list provider offering their service. I know it is important to get in touch with my readers that is why i created my own mailing list. So, feel free to subscribe to my mailing list. If you think it sucks, you can unsubscribe at any time and no "hate-mails" from me. For existing subscribers, if still doesn't receive my memo, please register again with my new mailing list. Sorry for the last minute notice but i must work fast in order to satisfy my readers. Right now i'm writting my new tip and maybe next week i'll send to all who subscribe to my mailing list. You don't want to miss this cool tip i'm giving out for free ( yes, some people will charge you for this info ). It doesn't matter if it's 2 a.m at your place, my mailing list can register your entry with no problem.

    Thank you for registering to my mailing list. I do hope we can relate to each other in this cyber-world of ours. Remember, my next newsletter is a "one-time" only so register now.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 7:13 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB