My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, November 23, 2005
    It's flood time.
    Sorry for late post for today. I just can't stay awake because last night it was heavy rain. Yup, mini-flood hit my home. At 3 a.m my father called me and with a heavy eyes i asked him if anything is alraight. Then he said, take a look outside the window and it's flooding. The water almost an inche from my fron door and if the rain getting heavier for another 2 hours, i'll pack my bags. I stay up just to make sure the flood is not getting bigger.

    To make sure i don't fall asleep, i made coffee and watch a live football match between Manchester United and Villareal. What a boring match. From time to time, i went out to check the water level and it's getting higher. I told my wife to get ready to move from our home. I don't really care about stuff in my home but my 3 months old daughter is my main concern. I just can't imagine her in the heavy rain.

    Thank God everything was not that bad. At 4.30 a.m the water level getting lower and i just need some fast cleaning. Yehaa....a lost haruan fish in my garbage bin. Took the fish to the scale and it weights about 2 kg. Not bad for a mini-bad day. Release the fish to the nearest swamp...bye-bye fishy.

    I woke up at 8.30 a.m and im'm late to work. Work as usuall but with heavy eyes. Close my computer and cancel all my meeting and ZZZZZ. I'm hungry, me need food...me hungry.

    For those in Kuantan, please be carefull during this monsoon season. Keep your kids close to you and lock all doors and windows if you have to move out. Shut the electrical source and double check you have your kids with you. Place your important documents in a high place.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:14 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB