My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, November 22, 2005
    Holiday gift for you.
    Holiday season is near and i'm giving out a free Tablet PC for you. Yes, it's free for a limited time only. You'll never get this special holiday gift from any blog. This is only from Jamloceng to my readers out there as my token for your support and emails.

    So, please hurry up. I only have 1 Tablet PC to give every week. I don't know how many i can give you a free Tablet PC but i'm sure you can win this limited-time offer during holiday season. To win a chance to receive the Tablet PC, please fill-in the form with your details.

    This promotion is a limited-time only and getting a free Tablet PC for your holiday season is too much to say no. Thank you for you support and if i have any more free gift, you know where to get them.


    I want to get this free gift from Jamloceng NOW!
    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:05 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB