My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, November 15, 2005
    Forgotten SEO, the easy way
    This is a lame method but you'll get a super-fast rank in SEO. The fastest you'll get a nice rank most probably in 1 months or less or worst; 6 months. If you're making a website to sell products, time is money. Getting a fast and high rank from the major search engines IS money.

    No need to spend hours of your time to create your site if you use this method. Want to know how? Easy, just register an expired domain. Yup, how lame was that. Bear with me, this is how this method work. Most search engine will keep a record for any domain at least 6 months. Let say you've decided to re-register somedomain.com, chances are most search engine already have cached that domain in their list. You've already cut your time in promoting your site into half. Don't believe me? Try it and you'll be amazed on how fast you'll get sales and traffic.

    I've seen this info put on sale for $30. What a rip-off. In here, you not only get the latest info but free one too. This is the info most of the internet "guru" kept secret. This method can help you inprove your Adsense campaign fast. Getting the right attention and rank can change your view completely. After getting the right rank and traffic, you can enjoy some great sales and your Adsense will skyrocket. To assist you with your Adsense, consider getting the best tips here.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 10:38 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB