My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Monday, November 14, 2005
    Chicken Little review
    If you are hoping for a funny-like-hell movie, you might want to lower that hope a bit. Disney's new animated movie called Chicken Little is a full 3D movie with full of cute animals running like crazy. This is the movie for my daughter but not for me. I was hoping for something like Shrek or Ice Age or something but this is an avarage movie for me.

    "The sky is falling" was the begining of the story. A cute chick ( i'm not referring to Jessica Alba ) caused a major panic in Oakey Oaks. Then, they found out is was a false alarm. Together with his friends Abby, Runt and Fish; they encountered an alien spaceship. They entered the spaceship and the whole new story just started.

    Now the real "the sky is falling" just started and the town in big surprise. Yup, happy ending as always. I must say that i like the animation but not the storyline. You can download and watch their thriller at their official site. To get the DVD, click on the image below.

    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:47 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB