My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Thursday, October 20, 2005
    Thank you
    I just open my emails and i noticed there's 12 new emails. To be honest, those 12 emails are my customer buying the same item i'm selling from my bl.og. Wow, i'm happy that i can help them gaining money from internet. All of them bought Adsense secret from me and i'm waiting to receive their success story once they have put the tips and tricks all full speed. As we all know, by using Adsense, you can make $300 daily with a 10 minutes setup. Do you think that is a hard work? Not at all....in fact, in just 10 minutes you can start making income from Adsense.

    Take a look all the testimonies from users that have been using Adsense secret :

    "I just wanted to thank you for finally getting me off my duff to start improving my Google Adsense techniques. I spent a couple hours implementing your suggestions and BAM --- I have been making an extra $50 per day since. I can't believe I allowed myself to just "leave that money sitting on the table" as you are fond of saying. Thanks for creating such a great guide to increasing Adsense income."
    - Alice Seba

    "Using the simple techniques outlined in Joel's book, I was able to triple my AdSense income, practically overnight. And I haven't even applied it to my main site yet!"
    - Randy Cassingham

    "The biggest mistake you make with Google AdSense is just sticking the code on your web site and then ignoring it. If you are ready to step into the Google AdSense big leagues, buy Joel's book (before he realizes that it's WAY underpriced) and follow his advice. I did, and the results are amazing."
    - Barbara J. Feldman (Surfing the Net with Kids)

    This is a proven plan to generates income without spending more than 10 minutes of your spare time. Simple but fast money making method. Don't you think it's time to claim the money on the table? Or you would rather like to leave it there? You decide but make sure decide it quick. For a promotion price, you just can't leave the money laying around. It's time to act! If your native language is not English then you can get the Spanish and Japaness version.

    Another great way to make money is by using Chitika. It has struck big and small publisher by storm. It's a new method but it pays well. Many publisher are using Chitika for generates those extra income. Combine Adsense and Chitika and i'm sure you can get $300 daily! Both can generate income for you in huge way. Believe me, if making $25,000 not sounding nice enough, then you are leaving your money on the table. Try both and you'll be happy with the result.

    To make sure you are getting the right attention, i would like to introduce you to the most powerfull tool. The tool is WEBCeo and it is vital for getting your bl.og and site on top of the search engines. The easier to find, the better your traffic will be. Trust me, i know how important it is to get nice traffic. Try typing jamloceng using Google and you can see where my bl.og is sitting.

    Other then Adsense, MarketingTips is a hot deal. You can make about $375 ( minimum ) using this simple service. Huge commission can be made easily using their tips. Now that i've spliled my secrets to you, it's time for you to take action. Just picture all the money you can make by using all the method above. Let's us make a simple calculation shall we:

    Adsense = $300 daily
    Chitika = $150++ daily
    MarketingTips = $375

    $300+$150+$375= $825

    I wish all of you a happy life and wealhty too. Take action...not tomorrow but now. Happy hunting :)
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:41 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB