My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, October 26, 2005
    Newsletter
    Hello readers,
    Hows life? I hope everything is fine. I just put a newsletter for those who wanted to keep an update to my latest post. As you can see, i'm using NotifyList.com, a free service. I know that's lame but i'm still looking for a sponsor for my newsletter. If you are interested in sponsoring me, drop me a line and i'll get back to you. Also, you can also advertise in my bl.og with a low price. Don't worry, everything is in your control. Use AdBrite to sell your ads from my bl.og. Regarding my previous post, i got so many emails asking me how i make some nice income using Adsense. Man oh man, most of them not using the right method to increase their Adsense income. Most of them just "copy and forget" and that's why they are not making any money. Get Adsense Secret and read properly. Everything already put together for you to follow. Use your Adsense channel to track your income and this is what most of my readers left behind.

    Another great way to make money is by using Chitika. A new way of making money for small and medium publisher. Don't get me wrong, Chitika can be use side by side with Adsense. Combine both method and you'll see those checks knocking your front door in short time. To make sure your site or bl.og is in the search engines list, you can use WEBCeo. This great tool can help you getting the first spot on Google, Yahoo, MSN and many more.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 11:35 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB