My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, September 16, 2005
    New added links
    As you can see, i've added two images. The first one is the link of my post that is at ArticleCity.com and the second one is the "Pick Of The Month". The reason i've created "Pick Of The Month" is because many of my readers wanted me to highlight their site.

    Continue tommorrow....got to go now. LOL

    I'm in the mood of making a new layout for my space here. I'm making two sidebar and the main content will be at the middle. Using CSS is kinda fun if you do it using NotePad. Haven't code for a while in CSS template but if you decided to edit your template, why not use NVU, an open source WYSIWYG editor. Great for new comers. Maybe i'll not posting a new post in the next few days.

    I'm getting more and more exposure. Readers keep coming back for more info and i'm trying to keep up with your ( the readers ) request. I must say, the more the better for me. If anyone have made a 3 column template for Blogspot, care to give me the source code...kekekeke. O maybe you can point out any sample if you found any. Contact me at ring4blog [at] yahoo.com



    posted by Jamloceng @ 5:09 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB