My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, August 12, 2005
    Joel Comm's Adsense
    Adsense is a system that can help you generates extra income. Many webmaster put Adsense in their site. Adsense is a great product from Google and you can apply it for free. Yes, free of charge registration but it will pay you. How can that be? How can Adsense help me to get that extra income? Well now, Joel Comm is the living proof on how he made some nice bucks using Adsense. As i told you in my previous post, internet is the biggest income giver. Keep on reading.

    Joel who? I guess it's history lesson again. Joel Comm is no stranger to the internet. In 1997, a company called Yahoo! purchased his game site, ClassicGames.com, and today it's known as Yahoo! Games. His face is seen hundreds of thousands of times daily in the form of a cartoon avatar at the Yahoo! Games game tables.

    UNTUK VERSI BAHASA MELAYU KLIK SINI

    Joel made huge income from Adsense from his site. If he can do it, why must you wait? You can learn so much from Joel. Don't believe me? Why not go to his website and look at his latest income. He made $500 per day just by using Adsense in his site. On April 2005 alone he made $25,283.02 and imagine how much you can make by using Adsense.

    If you already using Adsense for your site and not making as much as Joel, then it's time to change to plan B. No need to signup a new account with Adsense...just use your existing account. Some webmaster already made $900 per month using Adsense and so should you. I know i will because i am the owner of this blog. So how can you generate income using Adsense? Don't worry, help is on the way. I'll show you how you can get that extra ringgits. Just keep on reading and i'll show you how.

    Joel's method to get Adsense running is great. Simple yet powerful. This is what Joel called "the lazy way" of making money. Can you spent 1-2 hours a day? If the answer is yes, then you are in luck. Yup, it only took 1-2 hours of your time ( in my case, less than 1 hour ) and off you go. Looking at the income from Adsense will make you crazy ( believe me ). Check your income every 5 days to be safe if you are looking at your Adsense income every 10 minutes, you'll go crazy. That is how many ringgit you'll make!!

    To know how Joel made such a fortune, why not ask the "guru" himself. He will show you all the steps on how to get Adsense on your site. Email him..seduce him..do everything you can think of, still he will help you. Still don't believe me that Adsense can buy you a new car? Then click here to see the proof using Joel's method. Still here? What are you waiting for? For my friends from Malaysia, jangan lepaskan peluang keemasan ini. Duit sudah berada di depan anda cuma menunggu anda mengambilnya.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 1:47 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB