My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, July 22, 2005
    Weekly Activity
    This week im busy editing my HTML and layout just to test if Bl0gsp0t can handle different kind of layout. My template still the same but the layout is bit different. I want my layout to be neat and easy to navigate. This space provider seems can handle major editing and couple of different HTML and Java script.

    Add a pull-down menu in HTML for easy navigation. Also the menu made made space looks neat. Using a HTML menu can speed-up the main page loading time. It will cache the list and dump everything in the menu. Tried to insert my sponsor java script in the middle of every post but it seems to be that bl0gsp0t disable that feature. Oh well, back to square one then. Still trying to refresh my mind on how to do the multiple HTML pull-down menu using a single code. Anyone out there can help me out?

    I don't know about you guys but today i can't go to google and hotmail. Maybe they doing their monthly upgrade or something. Or maybe their HTML code got screwed....just like mine LOL. To be honest i haven't code HTML in years...maybe 3 years i think. I'im more into software making (for fun). Before this, i made alot of site for new companies and private site but now i'm too lazy too remember how those HTML works.

    I need some time to master HTML back. Maybe in 2-3 months period might be enough. A friend of mine just made his bl0g. Still need some more layout editing and some serious HTML. I'm willing to help him on the coding part..by the way,please visit his bl0g.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:28 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB