My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, July 13, 2005
    Play Station game console
    Xbox, Playstation,Game Boy....these are the big boys of game console. XBox is making wave against PS (Playstation) from Sony. New games are released under XBox and the games keep climbing high. GameBoy and PS are not new in console game bussiness. Sony Playstation is still the number 1 maker in the world.

    In my previous post, i would love to get my hands on the new PS2 concole. How big the influence of PS is? Pretty big because beside drawing and music, i like to play games too. On my computer, i got alot of ROM's and emu. Sometimes playing the old console game is fun tho. Simple,small in size and fun are the main reason i love to play the old consoles.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:05 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB