My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Friday, July 22, 2005
    Mind set
    In order to reach your goal, your must set-up your own life goal. For me, im going to set my own online income and to quit my day job mid 2006. For me, im using the SMART mind set method. This method is not a stranger to me. I've been taught in school about this method ( back in 1988...i think so ).

    S = Specific
    M = Measurable
    A = Attainable
    R = Realistic
    T = Timely

    It is important to set your mind before going for your goal. Our subconsious mind is far more powerful than any other tool. So, get your mind to "see" clearly the end result of your goal. Do this just right after your woke up in the morning and right before you go to sleep. Our subconsious is like a drunken monkey, it will do anything you told it to do. If you do this for a month or so, you are setting your mind to the right track. The more you do this, the faster the result.

    Is it important to set our mind set? No doubt about it. You will not going to reach any of your goals if you did not have the strong believe from within. This will build up your inner power and self-control together with huge self-esteem. Bill Gates, Donald Trump to name a few discovered how to set their mind at the earliest stage of their life.

    Mind control, yoga or meditation can help you alot. Meditation can control your mind to think about one thing at a time. Meditation can also improve your health too. In a book by Jose de Silva, he spoken about reaching your inner soul using meditation. I've bought two of his book and it work wonder to improve my mind set. Get the books by Mr.deSilva to understand more on how to keep your mind straight.

    Related books:

    De Silva
    Brian Tracy
    Dale Carnegie
    Sigmund Freud
    Anthony Robbins
    Edwards de Bono
    posted by Jamloceng @ 4:27 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB