My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, July 20, 2005
    Jamloceng
    Wow...this morning im in total shock. Haven't look at my counter for weeks but today my counter hits the 9,500! For a new guy, that is "big". I got many readers from home and like to say thank you for your visit. Maybe i should give a special gift after the 10,000 hits.

    I got many offline Yahoo Message asking about the meaning of "jamloceng" and why there are many typos and grammar mistakes. Ok, jam is a clock and loceng is a bell. If you put is together, that would be "clock bell"? No, the correct word is "alarm clock". Why alarm clock? Easy, i like to provoc my readers with new ideas and concepts. It's like a wake-up call in the morning. You can give your friend an alarm clock as a gift tho.....give them my URL LOL.

    For the second question, i'm into the free-English. You know, Bob Marley style. For me the most important thing in commucation is the message. Doesn't matter is you use broken English as long as the meesage is "there".

    Anybody wanna giva me a nice gift?

    Talk about gift, now you can get any sort of gifts from internet. No need to go to the gift shops anymore. Using internet you can buy gifts or even make your own online gift shop.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 10:00 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB