My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, June 22, 2005
    TAMA twin pedal
    Hello all,how's life? Yesterday after posting about Black Dahlia Murder, i sat infront my my PC...thinking about drums. My favorite drum set is from TAMA. TAMA is a well known brand for any drummer in the world. Not just their drum sets but TAMA's drum pedal is great.

    Im talking about TAMA twin pedal called HP200TW model. This pedal got a powerful slide action and pretty fast too. Using this twin pedal can produce a "machine-gun-alike" sound and speed. Most rock and metal band use twin pedal because the sound and speed suites their music more. But hey,even jazz drummer use twin pedal for their solo.



    Note : Iron Cobra Jr. HP200TW from TAMA

    HP200TW model also called "Iron Cobra Jr" because it uses the same method as the Iron Cobra Single Pedal. What i like about this model is i can adjust the spring tension according to my style. No matter if you are the "heel-up" or "heel-down" type of drummer, the power glide can brings out your kick-bass drum sound.

    Errr...anybody want to donate their HP200TW pedal to me? :) Mine already boken into pieces...grrrr


    Bentley Sdn. Bhd is TAMA distributer in Malaysia located at 140 & 142 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100 WP Kuala Lumpur. You can also contact them by email.

    posted by Jamloceng @ 12:18 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB