My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, June 29, 2005
    New home
    Tired and my body is in pain. Got a bad fever since friday and i can't get some sleep. My wife said,whenever im asleep, im talking in my sleep. Nightmares and more nightmares for me. Went to see the doctor and told him about my nightmares. He told me, if ones body heat is too much, we will experience nightmares. Ermm.....

    The next day, me and my wife pack-up our stuff and headed to our new home. Rent a small lorry and off we go. Im so weak at that time, i can't hardly lift a small chair. Took out my pillow and swallow some pills and im gone to the "Wonderland". Nice small house for us. I love this house, nice and airy.

    That night my wife wanted to make me "nasi goreng". Unpack her cooking stuff and our "dapur" suppose to be "berasap". "Bang, dah puas pasang api, dapur ni rosak dah ke?" she said to me. A frying pan already on the stove with prawns, crab meat,vegetables in it.

    "Ooo...ni sampai raya haji pun tak menyala kalu gini" i laughed at her. We forget to buy the cooking gas. Well, back to basic....instant noodles.

    Still got the fever and it's getting worst. My wife took some ice cubes and put it on my burning head. All those sleepless nights that she gone through making sure i get the best rest made me realists that i married the right one.
    posted by Jamloceng @ 11:10 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB