My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Tuesday, June 21, 2005
    Metal Operation - Public Core
    What was that all about? Metal Operation - Public Core? A new US military operation in Iraq? Nope, i'm talking about metal music. Lately i really dig into Black Dahlia Murder, As I Lay Dying, Bleeding Through and Avenged Sevenfold.


    Note : If you're more into Britney and Maddona kinda music, please listen to all those above. LOL

    Before this i listen alot to Slipknot but after their latest album, they kinda not "that" heavy anymore. But,hey, Slipknot still in my CD collection. Joey ( drummer ) is one heck of a drummer. He kicks the fastest double-pedal i've ever heard. Maybe he's the next Buddy Rich, just my two cents.

    Black Dahlia Murder got that "heavy" music going on with ol' skol kinda sound. At first i thought i'm listening to Morbid Angel but after a while, Black Dahlia Murder got their on stuff. I like their kinda music compared to Cradle Of Filth ( sorry guys,you are not in my list ). Go ahead, click here to hear some good stuff from Black Dahlia Murder.


    posted by Jamloceng @ 3:40 PM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB