My side of the world and story

Sponsored By
Contributors
Below are readers who have donated to me as a thank you token. If you feel that my post are worth reading, please donate to me at any amount. Thank you.
  • Markp-R
  • Kathy M
  • Russell Gumns
  • Sazali Hassan
  • Evil Monkey
  • Link to me

    Book i read.
    Stats
    Wednesday, June 22, 2005
    A big thanks.
    I like to thank Hakim for giving me the encuoragement to start my own blog. I got to admit,before this i thought blog can't handle complex coding (javascript and others ) but after trying Blogspot, im happy with the result. Hakim,thanks for this blogging idea, now im a blog-junkie. Ok,im not "that" addicted but when it comes to coding,yes im a coding-junkie. LOL.

    If you want to listen to Asian No.1 singer, try get any album from Siti Nurhaliza. Why she is the best in Asia? I wont tell you, you must get her album and hear it yourself.


    Note : Hakim also a member of Asian No.1 singer forum, sitinurhaliza-svoa.com.

    posted by Jamloceng @ 9:50 AM  
    About Me
    Author: About me
    Contact: me
    FeedBurner:
    Add to: Yahoo
    Subcribe to: Newsgator
    Subcribe to: Rojo
    My: NewsBurst
    Disclaimer: Creative Commons
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    As seen on


    SOB